new 2012 undercover cop car

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sorry officer, I thought you were some teenager with a new tuned out ford, didn't know you weren't trying to race."

Right!, " Sorry Officer, I didnt mean to speed just want to see your Lambo moving @ 100MPH"

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

man all the cool stuff is always police only. id love to have a caprice

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Watch out he's gonna getcha! Just so i dont catch shit. I was kidding about the 2012 thing. Theyre already using it in Germany, Lamborghini gave them 3 to use.

http://www.brandinfection.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/polizia_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560-4_inside-600x400.jpg

NOW THEY HAVE TWO!!!

:rofl:

LAMBO_05_672-458_resize.jpg

Watch out he's gonna getcha! Just so i dont catch shit. I was kidding about the 2012 thing. Theyre already using it in Germany, Lamborghini gave them 3 to use.

http://www.brandinfection.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/polizia_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560-4_inside-600x400.jpg

NOW THEY HAVE TWO!!!

Ohhhh........"bump. Bump. Bump....anotherone bites the dust"

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

http://www.brandinfe...ide-600x400.jpg

NOW THEY HAVE TWO!!!

Some duct tape, and turtle wax, you should be golden again. Maybe some paint touchups here and there.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

damn whats the story on that

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived