NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEAK! SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno - UPDATE 3/27/13 Spy Pics Page 11, 13, 14

I think the AD-1 is gonna make some companies step their game up and produce an honest product. I would like to see the ridiculous "MAX POWER" ratings done away with.

I agree.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

• 3 weeks later...

Whats up with this thing???? Im really looking forward to getting one! Shit bro if u have time I have a my own amp i want to test out. I'm only in yuba city. let me know. Ill get u Dinner homie!

Nautical Parts & Apparel

1100 Graden Hwy Suite 100

Yuba City, Ca 95991

(530)763-4708

We Build Them Clean! And Ride Them Hard!

Best Bagger Sound System Winner of Street Vibrations 2011

www.nauticalcustoms.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nautical-Parts-Apparel/141592589193736

we were discussing having a few of you send us a WORKING amplifier for us to test, make a youtube video, and send back (with a print out).

when its ready, we will do just that. Between Tony, Juan, and myself, we own tons of amps.....but it would be fun to take a few random amps from some members too. Hell, i might even offer it as a service once the time is right. This wont be a $100 device that anyone will just buy. It will be more on a professional level.

were do i send!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

• 2 months later...

any updates on this product? i always thought that it should be a panel meter for your dash . you could constantly monitor your voltage , wattage , and amperage. everyone constantly monitors their dc voltage and thats it. but there are many more very important measurements that need to be monitored . but nobody makes a decent car audio friendly dash mounted ammeter , ohm meter or rms watt meter. i emailed this idea to both meade and damore a while back with no response

any updates on this product? i always thought that it should be a panel meter for your dash . you could constantly monitor your voltage , wattage , and amperage. everyone constantly monitors their dc voltage and thats it. but there are many more very important measurements that need to be monitored . but nobody makes a decent car audio friendly dash mounted ammeter , ohm meter or rms watt meter. i emailed this idea to both meade and damore a while back with no response

They didn't respond because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

They didn't respond because you have no idea what you're talking about.

i do know what im talking about. a lot more than you do buddy. i promise you that

lol

you do realize that the numbers in your "dash mount" system would be jumping around so much that you would never be able to get an intelligible reading correct?

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz