My droid inc just kinda "crapped out" on me. long story short is it lost all my apps, the ones that are still on the phone stop responding in 2 seconds, and it restarts itself at least 10-15 times a day.

So I was wondering, what is the best 4g phone available right now on verizon. I've been hearing not so great things about the bionic and I can't really wait til anything new comes out unless its being released next week.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo androids have been having some weird problems lately, esspecially with randomly resting itself and what not, freezing up (usually happens with alot of electroncs)

i have a droid x but its starting to not come up to par with whats coming out. i heard the charge is a good phone though might want to check that out

system:

changes way to much...

I haven't heard anything good about the thunderbolt lol. I know 5 people with it and they all hate it.

I've looked at the charge and heard it has an awesome screen. but I've never been a fan of samsung.

I was debating on the iphone 5 since its global but I can't wait at least a month to get it.

I have had a lot of problems with Android devices. I had the Tmoble G2X It would run really fast for the first month or so then slows down and crashes all the time. My wife and few my friends experience the same problem. I ended up switching back to the iPhone. I have never had any speed problems or crashing with iPhone and battery last a lot longer. The new iPhone 5 will be released in early Oct. So thats an option if you can wait a few weeks.

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430

I had the thunderbolt for about two weeks. If you get it be prepared to be attached to a wall charger unless you turn off all data services..which is basically rendering most features of the phone useless. It's a nice sturdy device, a little heavy for my likings, and it's pretty thick. The battery life is a joke. The 4G service was nice...when I had 4G Coverage. I swapped it out for a DROID3 and didn't look back. 3G is fine for me at the moment.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Archived