SMD forums and mods getting slandered

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit,

Kory Hoffer + Skyler Dunn = Kory Dunn

Oh damn

this made me puke in my mouth

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah.... what happened to the day you could punch your neighbors kids and beat yours almost to death.. that is what is wrong with kids today... you can't punish them... I behaved because I was afraid of getting beaten to sleep if I did wrong.... now a days kids tell their parents "FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF"... shit... tell that to my father (when he was alive) and you would fucked up teeth.. but all in all we behaved...

Exactly. Back when dads got pissed and before you knew wtf was going on your ass hurt because pops used his belt like a whip and snapped you one. Or you pissed off your mom when she happened to have a wooden ladle near by.

Yea I posted it the other day, I think Ray shut it down though to avoid the drama....which I understand totally. I been having some fun with the little retard on YouTube though. He is a complete liar, my daughter is Autistic and this guy has absolutely zero traits. He's not autistic, he's a fucking retard...big difference!

You may or may not have a daughter with Autism, but if u did it really doesn't make sense for you to use the word "retard"..... just saying. im not trying to cause any trouble for myself on here. but in my opinion, everyone should just leave the guy alone. if he broke the rules then, yes, he deserves to be banded. But if a guest that is mentally handicapped for real, or has friends or family that is, and this is up on the top posts and they read it.... This isn't gonna make our forum look good. i mean we have a good thing going here and we may be offending someone who doesn't know its a joke and doesn't matter.... just my 2 cents.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Oh yea...and he called me "Uncle Fester"....LMAO, I kinda like it actually haha. Any way I can replace "SMD Bronze Member" with "Uncle Fester".... :yahoo:

unclefester.jpg

=

5vt02d.jpg

?

for the holidays

you know im fairly certain that you are our little buddy. You have too many similar traits. same isp. same picture hosting place. same city. somehow you just happened to be able to find a picture of the guy messing with you from youtube. I even asked you for your install pics and said I was close to you and you ignored it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hahaha....love the pic.....and to the previous poster...yep I really do. She Autistic, developmentally delayed, and has cerebral palsey. And of all the "other" parents I know at the events we attend for our kids with special needs, the word retarded means one thing to us.....a fucking idiot. It has nothing to do with a person with a mental disability. I can see how in the PC world you live in it would be offensive, but in the real world that I live in it's used appropriately. You are of course entitled to your opinion, and after some of the shit the little fucktard said to me and posted on my youtube page I'm entitled to my opinion too!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

btw dudes youtube acct is gone now too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nate....I have a feeling GREY_FOX IS CUTLASTAKINGDUMPS OVER AT CA.COM!!! HERE is the link to his shit starting thread over there!!! Sneaky ass!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived