SMD forums and mods getting slandered

btw dudes youtube acct is gone now too.

Sweet....at least there is a little less SMD trash talk in the world tonight!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Oh yea...and he called me "Uncle Fester"....LMAO, I kinda like it actually haha. Any way I can replace "SMD Bronze Member" with "Uncle Fester".... :yahoo:

unclefester.jpg

=

5vt02d.jpg

?

for the holidays

you know im fairly certain that you are our little buddy. You have too many similar traits. same isp. same picture hosting place. same city. somehow you just happened to be able to find a picture of the guy messing with you from youtube. I even asked you for your install pics and said I was close to you and you ignored it.

O_O

umm is that good or bad that we have the same isp? and tinypic? am i not allowed to use tinypic on this sight? and i posted my old build in my garage but i don't have that box any more... trying to squeeze 6 cubes + a slot port into a 300zx is kind of hard... and find a picture?????????? dude i clicked on his profile...

amwid.jpg

2zdyngy.jpg

Hahaha....love the pic.....and to the previous poster...yep I really do. She Autistic, developmentally delayed, and has cerebral palsey. And of all the "other" parents I know at the events we attend for our kids with special needs, the word retarded means one thing to us.....a fucking idiot. It has nothing to do with a person with a mental disability. I can see how in the PC world you live in it would be offensive, but in the real world that I live in it's used appropriately. You are of course entitled to your opinion, and after some of the shit the little fucktard said to me and posted on my youtube page I'm entitled to my opinion too!!

ALright dude but i dont live in the PC world. lol... I realize that retard may not mean anything to you but you have to open your eyes to the world and realize that alot of people do care. i mean do what u want it doesnt bother me. honestly. i know it is mostly joking. But i think the site should keep a relatively good rep and this thread, to me, doesnt display that to guests. The site should be here for people to learn and talk about car audio. not make fun of someone. Thats all im sayin.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Hahaha....love the pic.....and to the previous poster...yep I really do. She Autistic, developmentally delayed, and has cerebral palsey. And of all the "other" parents I know at the events we attend for our kids with special needs, the word retarded means one thing to us.....a fucking idiot. It has nothing to do with a person with a mental disability. I can see how in the PC world you live in it would be offensive, but in the real world that I live in it's used appropriately. You are of course entitled to your opinion, and after some of the shit the little fucktard said to me and posted on my youtube page I'm entitled to my opinion too!!

ALright dude but i dont live in the PC world. lol... I realize that retard may not mean anything to you but you have to open your eyes to the world and realize that alot of people do care. i mean do what u want it doesnt bother me. honestly. i know it is mostly joking. But i think the site should keep a relatively good rep and this thread, to me, doesnt display that to guests. The site should be here for people to learn and talk about car audio. not make fun of someone. Thats all im sayin.

I understand your position...I really do, and I can respect it. But.....but.....in this specific situation you really had to see what lead up to it. I am a very relaxed and non violent guy, but I can honestly say that had he said to my face what he said online I would have had a very hard time not checkin' that chin! Anyway.....I'm done :deadhorse:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I understand your position...I really do, and I can respect it. But.....but.....in this specific situation you really had to see what lead up to it. I am a very relaxed and non violent guy, but I can honestly say that had he said to my face what he said online I would have had a very hard time not checkin' that chin! Anyway.....I'm done :deadhorse:

yeah. your right i dont know what he said. but yeah. im done too. lol... and i was def not raggin on you or anyone else.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

hope I dont get put on vacation for this, but you sir are a complete piece of shit!!!

Relaxed indeed.:shrug:

Oh yea...and he called me "Uncle Fester"....LMAO, I kinda like it actually haha. Any way I can replace "SMD Bronze Member" with "Uncle Fester".... :yahoo:

unclefester.jpg

=

5vt02d.jpg

?

for the holidays

you know im fairly certain that you are our little buddy. You have too many similar traits. same isp. same picture hosting place. same city. somehow you just happened to be able to find a picture of the guy messing with you from youtube. I even asked you for your install pics and said I was close to you and you ignored it.

O_O

umm is that good or bad that we have the same isp? and tinypic? am i not allowed to use tinypic on this sight? and i posted my old build in my garage but i don't have that box any more... trying to squeeze 6 cubes + a slot port into a 300zx is kind of hard... and find a picture?????????? dude i clicked on his profile...

lets just say it looked suspicious. same isp using tinypic. same city and you joined right around the time he was giving the ghost. you may not be the same person. I hope not. It'd be nice to have some car audio guys around but that guy um no.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hate to say it but i had many lulz cuz a moron broke a lot of rulez wondering why he was banned and why just post a bunch of random shit lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

unclefester.jpg

=

5vt02d.jpg

?

for the holidays

O_O

lets just say it looked suspicious. same isp using tinypic. same city and you joined right around the time he was giving the ghost. you may not be the same person. I hope not. It'd be nice to have some car audio guys around but that guy um no.

car audio yes but GUY... close im only 16. big into building and i just moved from harveys lake at my moms up here to mountain top wit my old man... will you be attending Droptoberfest? sorry for thread jack...

amwid.jpg

2zdyngy.jpg

Shut this down.

No need to drag it on.

Drop it and leave it alone

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived