and putting extra weight in a car you want to race defeats the purpose of doing all the engine work,

Not everyone is chasing that last 1/10 of a second. I would personally like to drive a car that's reasonably loud and can still get out of its own way.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

and putting extra weight in a car you want to race defeats the purpose of doing all the engine work,

Not everyone is chasing that last 1/10 of a second. I would personally like to drive a car that's reasonably loud and can still get out of its own way.

for about every 100 pounds it's 1/10th of a second in the quarter mile, a 100lb system in a trunk car is pretty beefy if you ask me. i'd do a system in a drag car, not a wall or anything but a small trunk build is fine.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Okay. The evo came with a system built into the trunk, no huge box. When I go to the track i take the system out. Cool? The evo still rips people apart with/without the system in it. The sentra was turboed and then Doug Fabio got me into Sundown Audio and i put a z15 in my trunk. The sentra is 2500 pounds anyway, system maybe adding couple hundred pounds, garret t25 quick spool 5 speed it is nice. heres pics for you guys who dont believe me

sundown_sentra.jpg

free image hosting

2011_06_19_17_21_41_140.jpg

image host

Resampled_2011_03_03_16_22_39_638.jpg

upload png

Sentra and the evo. With sundown across the sentras windshield.

Any engine or trunk pics of the Lancer?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg