It's gettin' serious around here....Power 1000c vs. SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno coming soon!

i-MLr8mGr-M.jpg

Most definitely in for results!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 1 month later...

Just moved into our new house and look what I unpacked out of box that had been stored in our spare bedroom closet. (2) 1st gen punch 45 amps (one almost perfect), AC crossover, 2 front plates with speakers and a pile handful of passive crossovers. Oh and 2 unused chromed fan shrouds......
Forgot I even had this stuff. Used to have the old school 90 watt sleeper system with 1 amp bridged mono into a pair of RF 12's.... brings back the boom boom memories.

IMG_0651.jpg

Here is a quick teaser for the full Amp Dyno test of the Power 1000 MOSFET....

Watch on YouTube in 1080P or embedded below:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Here is a quick teaser for the full Amp Dyno test of the Power 1000 MOSFET....

Watch on YouTube in 1080P or embedded below:

whoa.jpg

I knew when I saw BigD posted again in the Old School Showoff thread that it'd be awesome especially with my favorite old school amp!

:woot:

Can't wait for the full video.

:droolcup:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

• 1 month later...

Here's my little punch 50 that was given to me by one of my friends. It's off getting repaired right now (has been for about a month) I'm ready to get the little sucker back and give it some cosmetic love, and if someone can give me a year on this it would be greatly appreciated and let me know where to find some endcaps.

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0016.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

im thinking 1998 it was after the DSM and before the A series amps. A2 was 2000 so 1998 sounds right to me. just look on the RF knowledge bass. start at 1999 and go down until u find it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived