House is built, but Some wonderful side projects.

Brand new house and it never ends. lol. Between painting the interior and trying to find time to start on my bar, I have managed this:

Garage

workbench.jpg

Deck

I dug out the footings and it rained. The inspector passed the holes, but I had to suck out 30" of water and yucky slimy mud..

deck2.jpg

deck.jpg

deck3.jpg

Here's the house finished

house1.jpg

Fresh sod:

house5.jpg

house4.jpg

house3.jpg

house2.jpg

Been in since March and love it, but if any of you ever build a house, I will say a generator is a must add for the price. It did us quite well during Hurricane Irene...well almost. The builders (electrician) forgot to add the sump pump to the generator...D'Oh!! They are in the midst of repairing my basement because of this: (click to see vid)

th_IMG_0697.jpg

Can't complain though. They are replacing it all, no questions asked! Side note, the area where the sump pump is and you see a sink there, is where the bar will go and they are going to lay down ceramic there for me! Bonus. One less thing for me to do! Oh and Car audio shall not be on the back burner much longer. :peepwall:

:drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

looking good congrats on the new house now the fun of all the little projects you have to do lol. Yes it is very nice to have a generator we luckly only had power on and off 2 times during the hurricane.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....