a interesting story

Definatly not.............and the fag with a bag of assholes..........i never head it like that before........always heard "bag of dicks"

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 10 months later...

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,i just got off the phone with the owner of this one....sombody stole everything out of this car last nite.....

if by some freak chance the theives stumble uopn this board...I know the owners of EVERY pawn shop in town............I will be watching ebay.............you cannot sell this stuff locally...without me knowing.....I promise you that....

I WILL FIND YOU....I PROMISE

and when i do..........you best hope your part cat..........cuz im taken 8 0f those lives.........

Prins

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

and the world just keeps spinnin round and round... vicious life cycle... hope u get him gp2k2

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,i just got off the phone with the owner of this one....sombody stole everything out of this car last nite.....

if by some freak chance the theives stumble uopn this board...I know the owners of EVERY pawn shop in town............I will be watching ebay.............you cannot sell this stuff locally...without me knowing.....I promise you that....

I WILL FIND YOU....I PROMISE

and when i do..........you best hope your part cat..........cuz im taken 8 0f those lives.........

Prins

BOOOOOO!
YAY!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived