how many of you guys are into the bodybuilding forums?

well I am all over the bodybuilding forums under the same name i have on here. i am a board rep manager for a site

and I was curious to see how many of you guys spend time on these forums.

as my job i post up discount codes and throw contestest on the forums and etc. if you are on any forums let me know what forums your on and your screen name as well.

and Yes i cycle and i love it. if any one has any questions about the site i board rep for just send me a PM...

DEE151

Chrysler 200 Limited, 2.4L I-4 Cyl 9 Speed Automatic, Granite Crystal Metallic.

Built 6/15
MOD
Blue Led Interior Lights
20% Tint Windows
HRK HID KIT 6000K

I used to visit bodybuilding a lot but I got sick of scrolling through all the troll threads to find good information ,and god forbid that you ask for advice. Maybe I'm just spoiled by this forum, I don't know. I'll just stick to doing my own research for now.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i go on bb.com, and also simplyshredded.com, bb is pretty funny forum has made me lol a couple times

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

There is to be no steroid talk here. You keep that on your bodybuilding forums. As far as I'm concerned its illegal. And there is a zero tolerance policy regarding illegal drug discussion on this forum. If I see it again people will disappear.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You don't need it Gem. If your only 17 and aren't making gains, you either aren't working hard enough or eating enough. Your in the prime time to make natural gains.

yeah i was thinking about it, i was just been dumb lol, i might go to a personal trainer and talk to them about a diet to eat proper cos i just cant do it :(

There is to be no steroid talk here. You keep that on your bodybuilding forums. As far as I'm concerned its illegal. And there is a zero tolerance policy regarding illegal drug discussion on this forum. If I see it again people will disappear.

Sorry Nate wont happen again

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout