TeejaeBee

Hello all,

Sure im 'new' here.. and im trying to gain myself some respect from the higher ranked members by being as considerate and helpfull as possible.

TeejayBee had offered a AQ 2220D amp for $280. I had made him an offer that i would give $270 and provide full shipping costs, by billing my corporate UPS account that i use for my marine business. He accepted the offer however he seemed skeptical about the transaction, so i gave him a bit more information on how the shipping process would work, which would have been as simple as him checking his email, printing the label, and droping the amp off at a local UPS store. I had CASH in hand, willing to instant send via paypal or even money order, right then and there.

After promptly asking him if he would like to close the deal, and explaining to him i NEEDED this amplifier for a local comp in my home town (was ready to PAY for over-night shipping w/ Early AM drop off), he 'bumped' his thread as if i showed absolutely no interest in the amplifier.

I again messaged him agravated, letting him know i had alot of desire in purchasing the amp and sending the funds right then and their along with the pre paid shipping label, making the transaction as easy going as could be, if anything it would have been easier than him delivering it locally.

His most recent and final reply was "Dude go find another one. I dont want to deal with selling it to someone that is not known around here with less than 4 posts, plus i have someone willing pay $300 for it."

I will gladly back up everything i just stated with screen shots of the entire PM conversation, as im sure admins can view it. IMO, whether you have 5000 posts or 5 posts, just because im new with the organization, why should i be looked down upon? Im sorry but that was probably the most judgemental, rude, un-professional 'attempt' of a simple transaction i have ever encountered.

Feel free to rate this highly, or look at me like i have two heads.. This org deserves to know about things like this.

Regards

John

SARG

----------------------------

2011 Chevy HHR LT

Pioneer AVH-P3300

2x Sundown SA-12's

AudioQue 2200 @ .5

Kicker ZX 350.4

Kicker DS 65.2 Components (Front)

Kicker KS 65 2-Way's (Rear)

KnuKonceptz 0/1 BIG 3 Upgrade

2x Delco MFD 100W-H Batteries + Kinetic HC600

He's selling something his own equipment i'm pretty sure he has the right not to sell it if he chooses i don't know why that is that big of an issue if he's uncomfortable with something why should he be forced to sell it.

:lol:

his stuff his pick to sale to who he wishes

that easy bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

biggest win on this forum since ive been here

"Your really going to look down on me because i have a small amount of posts? How immature and judgemental is that?

I was ready to send cash and would have been willing to go to $300 if you would have taken the time to make the offer. SHIPPING WOULD HAVE BEEN COVERED!! Then you went ahead and bumped the post, as if i showed no interest. Next time before you waste someone's time, just tell them you would rather not sell it to them in the first place.

To be perfectly honest with you, im glad i didnt purchase it from someone with a childish attitude like yours. Your profile showes your 19 years old; ive been installing stereo systems before you were even thought of partner. Dont expect respect from senior's if you do people like that.

Have fun "

bro why so butt hurt you were up my ass last night when i was trying to sleep and i said i wanted 300 you just dont understand that

Lol at this clown buddy if im offered 300$ like i have been im going to be greedy and go with the bigger amount ive been here for 2 years everyone knows me lmao your only posts are in my forsale thread and here get real

I never forced you to anything, nor acted as you HAD to sell it to me. I could give a crap less if you sell it to me or not, fortunately for me i already found another one.

What pissed me off is you had the ignorance to sit there and put me under the impression that you were going to move foward with the sale, then all a sudden give me some imature bullshit feedback just like the one i just quoted.

Cool, so you've been here since you graduated high school. Wow, your a man now!

Im glad you sold the amp, and i apologize to all the decent members of this forum for them having to read this pitty. However, just because you have alot of text saved in the SQL database of this forum doesnt mean you should be able to talk down on somebody, let alone screw them over for no apparent reason.

SARG

----------------------------

2011 Chevy HHR LT

Pioneer AVH-P3300

2x Sundown SA-12's

AudioQue 2200 @ .5

Kicker ZX 350.4

Kicker DS 65.2 Components (Front)

Kicker KS 65 2-Way's (Rear)

KnuKonceptz 0/1 BIG 3 Upgrade

2x Delco MFD 100W-H Batteries + Kinetic HC600

I dont know who is at fault for this bullshit but im ending it here.. Teejay if you are going to continue to sell here you better stop being a dick. If you dont want to sell to someone then dont do it but the way you are composing yourself here is not right..

**IM NOT PLAYING SIDES***

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Your a pompous ass teejaybee, instead of coming and being polite you just make an ass of yourself dissing someone that was interested in buying something from you.

Exactly.... "TEEJAYBEE" you are a pompous ass, easy as that.... I will take sides here, and say the buyer you just "threw back in the water" seemed like he was making life easy on you, and even providing a shipping label for ya.. Geez! I understand the seller can sell to whom he wants, etc... After all, this isnt "E-Bay" but....... Morals do stand, and teejaybee has none

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny