Sonic Electronix

Ive never heard of or seen the boards/amplifiers. If the above statement that old OG Zed had something to do with them, they may be a ok board. Anyone that look/found the amplifier info, know if they are class A/B ? Are you able to remove the top plate easily, so we can see the internals? (If they are a pain in the taint, dont even try/worry bout it)

The Xover, just looks to be that. Just a tool for adjusting pass bands to channels, but not tweaking any frequencies, as far as i can tell. Pretty crazy that todays sources/HU's can do all of that, and more, making those go bye bye. 

Now, to why i even posted in the first place. And, bare with me.

MTX, specifically the first gen Blue Thunders, and the Terminator series, were, to me, the VERY very first "high zoot" driver i ever ever purchased and beat on. This was around 1990-1994. I had a very very large 80x4 clarion amplifier, and set up some 6-1/2" kenwoods in custom door panels (piece of wood, wrapped in blue cheap vinyl, where the little cubbie hole was on the panel) that actually looked ok, and sounded ok, all in a lowered, 1982 s10 extended cable with the v6. Loved that truck. The mtx drivers where in a 6 cube sealed box, me and my step dad built together. Great times. I went through alternators ever 2 or 3 months not having a real concept of power needs at all. The thing, for the time, pounded. Im confident as fuck, that every single person in the small town i grew up in, that loves audio, car audio especially was my doing lol. I miss that truck/vehicle, (i worked my ass off for that thing, while trying to get through high scool) anda also miss the times/fun i had in that thing. Shit ton of young, youth growing/doing went on in that rig.