think this performance chip is any good?

Get a flash tuner like Teardrop said. Plugs into the OBD plug and relashes the computer. SCT and Diablo are good and you can get tunes for either one from may different place. They email the tune to you, you download it to the flash tuner, then download to the car. You can also change parameters manually if you know what you're doing.

okay well this is a problem. my OBD plug does not work. i have no earthly idea why. but ive plugged up a modus and get no readings whatsoever. i was trying to figure out which o2 sensor went bad and couldnt get any codes.

EDIT: its a 2000 Ford F150 4.2 V6

Usuall the only reason your DLC wont work is cause you have a bad fuse that is not sending power down to it. Just look for the blown fuse and it should power up

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Get a flash tuner like Teardrop said. Plugs into the OBD plug and relashes the computer. SCT and Diablo are good and you can get tunes for either one from may different place. They email the tune to you, you download it to the flash tuner, then download to the car. You can also change parameters manually if you know what you're doing.

okay well this is a problem. my OBD plug does not work. i have no earthly idea why. but ive plugged up a modus and get no readings whatsoever. i was trying to figure out which o2 sensor went bad and couldnt get any codes.

EDIT: its a 2000 Ford F150 4.2 V6

Usuall the only reason your DLC wont work is cause you have a bad fuse that is not sending power down to it. Just look for the blown fuse and it should power up

ive looked at all my fuses several times and all of them are still working

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/