some of my homeboys rappin.

dunno how they sound on a system. my truck is in the shop and ive been trying to sell all of my stuff so it has been out of my truck, but someone should check them out!

http://soundcloud.com/yunghop-the-geekboyceo/she-lovin-me#new-timed-comment-at-109057

and

if anyone wants downloads, i can get them for you.

Edited by bigaltexas

Sounds good but I can't say that I care for it. Just sounds like some soulja boy fake hip hop stuff to me honestly. A lot of people buy into that shit though so good luck to them I guess.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

yeah i hear you. some people dont like rap. i just like all kinds of music, classic rock, rock, freestyles, some country.. i listen to it all, except like Brittney Spears and shit. I just like jammin this shit up in the clubs man.

Yeah I like all kinds of music too. I like that good old lyrical rap. This kinda rap is good in clubs though, if it gets the girls shakin their ass I ain't mad at it haha.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png