Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

ok so apparently i rode by some lieutenant that was on his way to church one day (not sure where) and i was bumpin and he called his cop buddies or whatever to track my car down...i found out this happened sunday and than wednesday rolls around and i get a couple of cops knock on my door saying that the next time im seen with my music up im gonna get arrested and charged a $500 civil fine...so my question is can i actually get arrested for loud music?

Just tell them it wasnt you.. lolz. But for real I highly doubt you can, and if you can... then I guess having music playing is just as bad as murder these days.. <_<

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

arrest just means stop. When you are pulled over, technically you have been arrested. When they cuff you and put you in the car you have been taken into custody. and they CAN take you in to custody for anything...even questioning for something you may or may not have seen...they CAN do that. they are legally allowed to do that. Charging you with something is different. a civil infraction is just that..an infraction...no record, they just want to hassle you

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

arrest just means stop. When you are pulled over, technically you have been arrested. When they cuff you and put you in the car you have been taken into custody. and they CAN take you in to custody for anything...even questioning for something you may or may not have seen...they CAN do that. they are legally allowed to do that. Charging you with something is different. a civil infraction is just that..an infraction...no record, they just want to hassle you

hey thx for the info...u seem pretty knowledgeable on the subject?.....something u wanna tell us :ehh: ? lol jk

Archived