Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

Here's a question for you all. Why is it always older people that bitch about loud music. Roll up on any HS/college kids full tilt, and they're amazed like "holy shit, thats loud". Do the same to some miserable old fuck, married with 3 kids and he's like, "wtf, turn that bullshit down". It has nothing to do with loud music. Most people just hate their life and need more shit to bitch about.

Fuck you..I am married with 3 kids, lol

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question for you all. Why is it always older people that bitch about loud music. Roll up on any HS/college kids full tilt, and they're amazed like "holy shit, thats loud". Do the same to some miserable old fuck, married with 3 kids and he's like, "wtf, turn that bullshit down". It has nothing to do with loud music. Most people just hate their life and need more shit to bitch about.

Im sorry :peepwall:

You get the just of what im saying though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

And where exactly is that? Everywhere you go there will be people...there will be people who do not like the music you are listening to and therefore no level of listening is good enough. People are going to complain no matter what! But again my main point is that I don't think its necessarily loud music that bothers anyone..its the selection of music that causes people to complain.

Think about it, you hear trains, helicopters and jets all the time. All are very loud and obnoxious...why is there no section of the population who goes after them? How come they don't get fines for going all over the world and "attacking" our senses? I don't think anyone should, I am just saying there is plenty of other sources off noise that is never looked at twice. Its fucking stupid, we are attacked because of our age and music preference. If we were a bunch of 50 year old men riding around listening to Marvin Gaye(like Trippi)...nobody would say shit.

Seriously? Age and music preference? No...that just happens to be the first difference see, and instead of admitting wrong, you just want to throw it on that as an excuse to keep doing what you are doing...kinda like when someone fucks up and says they only got in trouble b/c they were white/black. I promise you...go turn on everything from phil collins, marvin gaye, micheal jackson, and anything else you can think of that your town may find "tasteful". Go park your vehicle downtown, or better yet, just ride downtown with the music selection playing full tilt. You will get complaints on you. Its not the age/music selection. Its the fact that loud music is not appeasing to everyone.

mivtCK.png

My problem (as an old(er) married guy with 2 kids) isn't the "loudness" necessarily, but more so the lyrical content of some music at loud volume. If I can feel the bass next to you at a light...cool...if my kids are learning new words that they shouldn't because you have your system up nice and loud...not cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHzTXDjR24

My problem (as an old(er) married guy with 2 kids) isn't the "loudness" necessarily, but more so the lyrical content of some music at loud volume. If I can feel the bass next to you at a light...cool...if my kids are learning new words that they shouldn't because you have your system up nice and loud...not cool.

Understandable.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When i was given my loud music warnings, one cop told me he could give me a ticket if he heard my music from over 50 feet away. Which is stupid really, i mean you could hear a really crappy stock system distorting that far away!! :)

when i was harassed by a cop for having a loud system when it was unhooked. he just wanted to harass me because i was black with a white woman. he even made a few racial comments. anywho even the magistrate said 'even a stock car can be heard 50 feet'. so i told him 'how stupid does that sound? what average person will think their stock car can be heard 50ft away when theyre driving 50 mph?' he dropped my fine from somewhere between 200-500 down to 40 and an im sorry

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I actually had a cop stop a few days ago while I was doing some testing. Where I go to test is out in the woods down a road where no one lives so that I know I am not disturbing anyone. Anyways I was rolling into my first burp and looking down at the meter and as soon as I finish I look up and here comes the po-po. Guy was really nice and I just told him that I was trying to get as far away from houses and people that I could so that I didnt disturb them and he just told me to have a nice day.

I dont crank at full tilt while I am driving through town. Just wait til you get out a little ways or are on some type of highway away from houses and businesses and you will be fine.

x2 on this

I actually had a cop stop a few days ago while I was doing some testing. Where I go to test is out in the woods down a road where no one lives so that I know I am not disturbing anyone. Anyways I was rolling into my first burp and looking down at the meter and as soon as I finish I look up and here comes the po-po. Guy was really nice and I just told him that I was trying to get as far away from houses and people that I could so that I didnt disturb them and he just told me to have a nice day.

I dont crank at full tilt while I am driving through town. Just wait til you get out a little ways or are on some type of highway away from houses and businesses and you will be fine.

i like listening to mine at full tilt tho :(...but yea point taken on that

Archived