Look what the UPS man left on my porch today.

so sexy

Hahaha thanks.. I have been thinking about making my girl sleep with the dog tonight and giving these big booties her spot in my bed ahhahahaha

Just don't tell my girl I said that.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I bet your one happy mofo. :yahoo:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

:woot: Those look gorgeous man! I noticed how you said a second 5k down the road. Would you be planning on running each 5k at .5ohms or?

Either way i'll be looking forward to see what you do with them beasts. :good:

Not sure yet. They came with D2 re-cones (they are D1's now) so I might re-one them now and run .05 ohm. Depends on how they do at 1 ohm. Pretty sure that when I add the second 5k I will not run at .05

Edit: I was only a few hundo from a 2nd 5k now but it works out cause I would need a couple more batteries to run the second one and I just don't have the cash for all that now :pardon:

Soon enough though.

So you're gonna run 2500 watts to them each? And you don't think thats gonna be enough? Lol... You'll like it...

I didn't say I didn't think that would be enough just said they came with D2 re-cones and its an option. Doubt I will end up going that route cause like you said I'm sure 2500 will be enough for now.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

walling the exploder??? damn i need to get to spokane to see this once its done!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

walling the exploder??? damn i need to get to spokane to see this once its done!

Thought about it but not gonna wall it just yet. Next time your over here hit me up.

Got some pics of the box.. its almost done, it will be finished and playing tomorrow. I will post them in a few even though its late and probably not a lot of people on right now.

Archived