blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

i mean 2 broken ribs a broken nose and a few teath missing u would figure the cop would take ur side to the story u know

Hold up your friend ended up with broken ribs, nose and missing teeth?

yeah

Could you please re-write the story with ALL the information?

When did he get hurt so badly ? Before or after he broke her jaw and K.O.ed the woman.:shrug:

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

i mean 2 broken ribs a broken nose and a few teath missing u would figure the cop would take ur side to the story u know

yeah

Could you please re-write the story with ALL the information?

When did he hurt to badly ? Before or after he broke her jaw and K.O.ed the woman.:shrug:

ima sum it up for ya his ex beat his ass breakin 2 ribs his nose and knockin out a couple teeth then he hit her once breaking her jaw and knocking her out then he went to jail

yeah

lold_feltbad.jpg?

He can press charges against her later. It'll all get sorted out in court. Tell your friend to lawyer up.

Where the fuck was new girlfriend? Probably dumped him after getting beat down by a fat bitch :lol:

haha new girl probly didnt want to get fucked up lol and my uncle is seting him up with his lawyer

women are fuckin crazy. i have some wild ass stories, even wilder than this one, but i wont thread jack peepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived