Effn' cool song :-)

Sorry if this has already been posted.... The search feature never works right for me on this site....

Anyway, my room mate just turned me onto to this, this evening. Slapped it on my flash drive, and went for a spin in the truck.

I freaking love the song..... In spite of the fact "I Speaka' no Mexicano"

The video is pretty funny too :)

Slaps pretty good too, BTW. Clean recording.

Peace,

Fish

This is the Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP version over the video of the original song that the little vocal sample is taken from. I posted the official video for the We No Speak in the LMFAO thread since this is what they sampled. The vocal sample+video:

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hey Wonder, interesting..... But the version I posted is this cooolest song ever !!! :)

Been cranking the $#!+_out of it in my truck :)

Oh..... and I stand corrected; I thought they were singing in Spanish, so I asked my Mexican room mate to translate it for me. She listened, and made a WTF face, and said, "That's NOT Spanish"..... Itallion maybe....

Uhhh, okay. I just no it ain't English, but it still sounds freaking great :)

Fish

Man, none of you guys ??? I'm telling you > this $#!+ hits ! + it's so freaking different, with such a great beat, I had several kids just break out dancing, when they heard me rolling.... + at least one "old" Mexican guy, couple older black guys (I'm 47)< all start smilling, and moving with it > all in only a couple trips today, to the Hardware store (10 minutes 1 way). Even gave a demo to a young lady today > and she loved it too....

But nobody here ? Really ?

Hmmmm,

Fish

PS, Everybody has their own tastes, but I'd hate to see somebody miss this one, who likes it as much as I do, that's all.....

Hey Wonder, interesting..... But the version I posted is this cooolest song ever !!! :)

Been cranking the $#!+_out of it in my truck :)

Oh..... and I stand corrected; I thought they were singing in Spanish, so I asked my Mexican room mate to translate it for me. She listened, and made a WTF face, and said, "That's NOT Spanish"..... Itallion maybe....

Uhhh, okay. I just no it ain't English, but it still sounds freaking great :)

Fish

If you are still wondering fish they just keep saying whats in the link in the entire song over and over again. It does slap but for certain systems. I still will take my yelawolf, e-40, tech n9ne, and other artists like them and slam them before this song but if you want attention then ill listen to that song. lol.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100803093150AAnL7C5

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

You are killing me with all of these crazy songs Fish!!!

There are only so many songs I can listen to at once. This one is happening tomorrow though! lolz.

Keep on finding stuff like this, brother. I LOVE IT! :clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Lol is this italian or something? It is funny sounding though...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

yeah, the guy on yahoo answers translated it, and said he's italian, so there ya go. and ill stick to tech n9ne as well lol.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Right on Colin :) Yea', I dunno..... maybe when you have listened to as much different shiz as I have, you start to stretch for something really different.

Anyway how many old crackers do you know, with a current playlist like this (for say, a 30 minute drive)

If I Die Young - The Band Perry (country pop)

Reptile - Skrillex (techno)

Echo - Gorilla Zoe (RB/rap)

Basshead - Bassnectar (dubstep)

Under The Sea - Little Mermaid and Friends (Disney)

We Speak No Americano - We Speak No Americano - Yolanda Be Cool (60's Italian, dub remix)

^ Now that is a great line-up ;) LOL

When you stop to think of, EF it. No matter what I play, somebody's going to love it, and somebodies going to hate it, right ? :)

Peace,

Fish

PS

I still will take my yelawolf, e-40, tech n9ne, and other artists like them and slam them before this song but if you want attention then ill listen to that song. lol.

And that's all good.... But have you ever noticed, that when you play some really hard-core ganster rap (or similar), you will get a "whole bunch" of people that are SO freaking good at ignoring you, you start to wonder, "Is my $#!+ really that weak, that they don't even hear it" ??? I mean, when you see them roll up their windows from 100 feet away > They hear it. Obviously, right ?)

Then, on the other hand, when I play something "fun" like the vid I posted the link to here {maybe too, it helps that I've got a lot of clear mids/highs.... so they can actually hear, and understand every word.... and Bam, you get all kinds of attention, but mostly smiling, friendly nods, thumbs up, etc.