So, they acquitted her and her boyfriend after they spent 4 years in prison. What are your thoughts on this whole thing, were they victims of the press or did they get away with murder? I definitely don't know all the facts, or quite frankly the truth, but I wonder if their original conviction was the result of "press corruption"? I also wonder if they have any recourse now that they have basically spent time in prison for a crime they "didn't commit".

What are your thoughts on this whole fiasco? I know some people will post that they don't give a shit and this is a waste of time....so, don't waste your time responding. I personally take an interest in the justice system, weather here or abroad, so I think it will be interesting to get a semi-intelligent dialog going about this.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

The only evidence they had was EXTREMELY corrupted and mishandled DNA. Once that was brought to light, there was no other choice but to acquit her. The prosecutor has a piss poor history of abusing his power and manipulating evidence. Why is he still employed??

Personally, I don't have strong feeling either way about her guilt.

She is hot, though. :pardon:

Namosh is right. The lead prosecutor has a shady history. That, combined with the mishandled evidence, she was sure to be released. There was evidence of MANY people in that room with no real way to pinpoint the actual killer. Amanda knows what happened even if she didn't do it.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I guess what confuses me is, didn't that guy from the Ivory Coast who is already in prison admit to it? I mean, his DNA was there, and apparently nobody knew him until this happened. I wont pass judgment on anybody, but I do agree that this entire trial seemed like a circus.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

oh...and she's WAY hotter than casey anthony...I was thinking of calling the Knox chick about a threesome...if she kills my wife at least I got a threesome out of it

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

oh...and she's WAY hotter than casey anthony...I was thinking of calling the Knox chick about a threesome...if she kills my wife at least I got a threesome out of it

:rofl::lol::NeedPics:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build