DC POWER ENGINEERING ALTERNATORS??

I have ran my 4 dc alts for almost 2 years.

Bulletproof imo

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

mechman has a quick turnaround :P

ive heard several people have crazy long waits from them too.

Read sig......

i disagree with the customer service part, i wouldn't get answers to my emails, calls, or messages for days sometime weeks at a time. <_<

both rob and kyle gave me their personal cell number when i was looking for an alt. i had interest on a thursday, must have talked to these guys for over an hour over a few calls back and forth (yes, they called me). pulled the trigger friday. rob text me with a follow up question and shipped my alt THE SAME DAY. since then ive text them a few questions and they always get back to me, even on the weekend. one time they didnt get respond to an email and i forgot about it. a week later rob calls me and tells me how he was behind on emails and was just catching up. talked to me for at least 20min.

mechman will answer any email m-f by like 8 am the following day, or the same day if you put it in earlier enough, they are awesome, even though mine got delayed a bit, once they got the case in, they shipped it same day, so they build them quick as fuck

matt seems to reply decently fast, the other guy doesnt. i think i waited a month before i got a reply to the first email i ever sent them. once i got a hold of matt i was much happier with their CC. he talked to me on the phone for a good while. but ive never gotten consistently fast replies from them. my alt did ship in just a couple days. but then the case cracked and a bearing went out twice just after the warranty expired.

just my experiences. ive seen many people with great and horrible experiences with each company. so i guess its just a luck of the draw kinda thing.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

DC power is always swamped with orders there great guys, but they can only process so many orders a day. Just be a little patient. IMO no other company makes as good a product. Rob & Dave make a hell of a product and they will show you the bench test results to prove it. They have my business for life.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Yeah I am going through DC Power for my alt and they told me there was a little delay with production but there customer service is great and I would normally get a response within a day. And they were also having issues with their website when I wanted to order, so I actually called in to place my order and the customer service was great. Took a couple of calls to get through but my experience with DC Power has been great customer service so far and I am expecting a great product.

i just ordered a dual alt bracket from them two days agao and got a shipping notification an hour later.

i asked them on FB and he replied pretty quick.

but with alts there is a build time, my bracket was in stock

ive heard nothing but good things about them though

Goodluck with that they told me the same thing and I got it 6weeks later. Don't get me wrong dc makes a excellent product I just had to bug them weekly till they actually shipped.

i guess i got luck, just got mine this morning :drinks: ordered it friday

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

It doesn't matter who you order from, if they don't have any sitting the shelves waiting to ship you're waiting. I've dealt with MM three times, but with Matt and each time the turn around was a day, but I run the most common alts out there DR/AD. When you are looking at off the wall stuff or less common that's where the wait increases. Take Derrick (DC-Teg), he waited like 8 months for his alts from DC. I waited 4 months for them to do some mill work, and my one buddy waited 4 months for his alt.

Either which way I've dealt with both companies and they both make a great product, it's just a waiting game. My alts have been running rock solid for over a year and these LS2's are hot as fawk... No problems even when I was demo'n all day in 98 degree weather which was just asking for trouble.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

It doesn't matter who you order from, if they don't have any sitting the shelves waiting to ship you're waiting. I've dealt with MM three times, but with Matt and each time the turn around was a day, but I run the most common alts out there DR/AD. When you are looking at off the wall stuff or less common that's where the wait increases. Take Derrick (DC-Teg), he waited like 8 months for his alts from DC. I waited 4 months for them to do some mill work, and my one buddy waited 4 months for his alt.

Either which way I've dealt with both companies and they both make a great product, it's just a waiting game. My alts have been running rock solid for over a year and these LS2's are hot as fawk... No problems even when I was demo'n all day in 98 degree weather which was just asking for trouble.

Lets also not forget what I paid for both of them Lol... I cannot speak on it but it was worth the wait...

My DC 180 that does over 200 has held up to the abuse for almost 2 years now.... DC also does military contracts... Big number contracts....

All around, I would order from them again any day...I can't kill their products.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived