DC POWER ENGINEERING ALTERNATORS??

got my refund today ordering from excessive amprege..... 6 day wait time 100 dollars cheaper and 30 more amps..... thats more like it

Lmao. Seriously? If that is all the more patience you have to get an Alt that will actually perform as it is rated, you might as well just go to Napa and see if they have a HO listed to fit your vehicle in the 200 amp variety.

Rome wasnt built in a day and neither will your damn alternator.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

YEAH serioulsy, if dc power didnt have shitty customer service and could be real and honest with me about whats going on then i wouldnt mind waiting longer, but hearing for 2 months it's being shipped the next day, then the folollwing week it's being built again...screw that... im glad you some of you had a good experience with them but i sure didnt

Rome wasnt built in a day and neither will your damn alternator.

:rofl:

DC has some good alt man, it was worth the wait, u also had to remember that they do a lot of the military alt and stuff so there product cant fail them in the field or lives will be taken, so they are always busy

mines did take a little while but if u wanted a quick turn around u could of just went with machman as well

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I had a hard time getting my DC 270xp's to idle under 15.1

They were beastly alts. As soon as I sell the 2 I have left Im getting something from them. Robbie is building me a special one for the minitruck. Cant wait.

They were beastly alts. As soon as I sell the 2 I have left Im getting something from them. Robbie is building me a special one for the minitruck. Cant wait.

Sounds like ur over charging if ur on a 12v system. There is a vid somewhere to show u how to adjust it. Around 14 v should be good me thinkz

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Sounds like ur over charging if ur on a 12v system. There is a vid somewhere to show u how to adjust it. Around 14 v should be good me thinkz

Charging warm at 15.2ish isn't gonna kill you since itll charge around 14.8-.9 cold. I believe Meade charges his civic at 15.1-.2 in fact.

Guest DC Power Kyle

I'm sorry that you got the run around. We have honestly been so slammed it's been very hard to keep up. We have brought our CNC production in house and that has sped up R&D incredibly however, we still are having a hard time having our OE vendors keep up with our demand. We have also had problems with our vendors sending us wrong SRE frames twice now that have been not useable. All I can say is, it's not that we're sitting on our hands not doing anything, we're a small company and we are very busy with other large contracts right now as well. We go by what our vendors tell us and if they let us down, then you get let down as well. We refuse to go chinese/aftermarket for our core components so sometimes, things get very backed up and it's in the mercy of Remy or DENSO.

You have to remember, when GM/Toyota/Honda send in a PO to DENSO, they order by the hundreds of thousands because of the cash flow they have. Us being a smaller company, we don't have the luxury of ordering thousands upon thousands of alternators due to large cash flow.... That's the disadvantage of being a small company that refuses to use inferior components.

FYI: our XP alternators charge at 15~ volts, but they do full output at 14-14.5 volts and will compensate to lower voltage when hot.

Archived