DC POWER ENGINEERING ALTERNATORS??

I'm sorry that you got the run around. We have honestly been so slammed it's been very hard to keep up. We have brought our CNC production in house and that has sped up R&D incredibly however, we still are having a hard time having our OE vendors keep up with our demand. We have also had problems with our vendors sending us wrong SRE frames twice now that have been not useable. All I can say is, it's not that we're sitting on our hands not doing anything, we're a small company and we are very busy with other large contracts right now as well. We go by what our vendors tell us and if they let us down, then you get let down as well. We refuse to go chinese/aftermarket for our core components so sometimes, things get very backed up and it's in the mercy of Remy or DENSO.

You have to remember, when GM/Toyota/Honda send in a PO to DENSO, they order by the hundreds of thousands because of the cash flow they have. Us being a smaller company, we don't have the luxury of ordering thousands upon thousands of alternators due to large cash flow.... That's the disadvantage of being a small company that refuses to use inferior components.

FYI: our XP alternators charge at 15~ volts, but they do full output at 14-14.5 volts and will compensate to lower voltage when hot.

KYLE I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING , BUT IF SOMEONE HAD TOLD IT TO ME LIKE THAT THEN I COULD BE MORE PATIENT, BUT INSTEAD I WAS TOLD A FEW TIMES IT WAS DONE AND BEING SHIPPED, NO HARD FEELING THOUGH FROM WHAT I AM HEARING FROM OTHER MEMBERS YOUR PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD!! AND I WILL PROBALLY KICK MYSELF DOWN THE ROAD FOR NOT BEING MORE PATIENT

Guest DC Power Kyle

If you ordered the OEM series alternator then that was the problem. The sre frames that I mentioned above were the issue that was with your order. So the times when we were saying it's going to be shipped we ran to that issue. I really do apologize.

• 1 month later...

Just received my alt took about a month and a half, had a bit of trouble getting in touch with DC to find out what was going on but they more than made up for that once customer service was contacted. I have been happy even though I have only had it installed for a few days. Would recommend them if your looking for a good replacement alt.

• 3 weeks later...

Mechman has GREAT customer service

and the fuck that has to do with anything in this thread?

but since you want to throw out stupid shit thats irrelevant to this thread..

DC alts shit on any other companys alts, PERIOD...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

and the fuck that has to do with anything in this thread? I

Well my mistake.....i failed to notice there were 3 pages to this thread when I posted earlier....so my appologies. I also never

said anything bad about dc power alts. I hear its a good product.

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

and the fuck that has to do with anything in this thread? I

Well my mistake.....i failed to notice there were 3 pages to this thread when I posted earlier....so my appologies. I also never

said anything bad about dc power alts. I hear its a good product.

I know, im just being a smart ass, sorry LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived