I have dem 5000k 35watt hide in my fogs and there as white. As I ever had

For $100 you can get 5000k 55watt ddms and they will be as bright as you would want

I'll. Post pics of mine when I get home. On my phone right now

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i spent 55 bucks on the Silverstar bulbs from Sylvania. Nice bright white too.

ran those before too, great bulbs, brightest whitest you'll get w/o HIDs

Silvertars are good as far as bulbs go, but they didn't hold a candle to the PIAA Intense white bulbs I had prior to that.

(*PIAAs have a great bulb warranty. You drive a burnt-out bulb to the dealer and they give you another one on the spot. My car eats bulbs and I replaced so many I actually got sick of replacing even the free ones, so I went back to stock. Not PIAAs fault...)

Sitting next to HID-equipped cars, our light color was similar but they had me on output. Amazing bulbs.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

I have Slyvania pure white. They are decent but I have friend who have $100 HID kits and they are so much better.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

PIAA are gonna be your best option if you don't want to get HIDs

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Sorry for late response. The Silverstars are what I had my eye on. Unfortunately I can't get the Ultras because they don't make them as an H1 bulb. But oh well. I am interested in HIDs, but I am not ready to take on the project, so for now I want to stick with halogen. And I know I can get at least a decent shade of bright white because I have seen it! I'll look into some of the other brands listed, though.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Hid kits arent very difficult to install. Personally I think they are pretty much the same difficulty as replacing stock halogen bulbs. Thats why they are called plug and play kits. Get a 35w or 55w kit from DDMtuning.com and call it a day. Plus u cant go wrong with a lifetime warranty IMO

TEAM DISTANT THUNDER

Don't be scared to try hid's, it's all plug and play. If you can wire an amp, you can put in hid's.

Takes under an hour easyyyy. And that's done right with the ballasts mounted abd wires zip tied.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I didn't know there were plug and play HIDs haha. I thought it involved taking you headlight assembly apart and cutting/grinding the housing to custom fit an HID and then adjusting it appropriately and securing it. In other words, something I didn't want to get into lol.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz