Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer selection

The goliaths are ok.  im not into the look of them.  by the way if i got l7's, it would be 6 15's

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I was also thinkin about doin 4 15 inch btl's. how many rms can they handle with all the upgrades?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guest MegaloManiac

you are jumpin ahead of yourself. The btl can handle 2000rms from what the website says, but you can actually give about 5000 to it rms daily :^

you should be fine with a single btl for all i care

I'm a fan of the L7's - They're good for the price - I have 2 15's right now, steppin up to 4 by the end of the year, They sound great, and the square shape has good surface area and moves a good chunk of air.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Square shape = Kicker Patent no onelse but kicker.

i always thought that a square has weak points but their isnt anything weak about the l7 except the recones

kicker does not have any patent on the Square, theres like 4 other companies who use the sqaure design as well.

Guest MegaloManiac

i could have sworn they did...

"KICKER’s patented Solo-Baric square-woofer design lends itself to the most effective bassmakers in any vehicle, let there be no doubt. The square’s size-to-decibel ratio remains superior to any woofer on the market, thanks to its 16-20 percent more cone area than a round woofer of a like size."