Purplehaze feedback

Great seller here. Good communication and fast shipping with good packaging.

Thank you Purplehaze :clapping:

• 3 months later...

Great seller very communicative. The Kicker amp was in perfect condition looks brand new and packaging was perfect. Will definitely do business with again. :drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

• 1 year later...

This guy right here sold me 2 VVX 15's brand new custom cones for 300 shipped, not only a killer deal, but i received them in 2 days, yes TWO. fastest shipping I've ever had. Easy guy to do business with, 2 thumbs up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

35% front, 5% tint rear/windshieldKenwood KDC-152Knu RCA'sInfinity 6.5 kappa perfects1/0 Knukonceptz power/ groundBig 3 in 1/0Kinetik HC 1400 in rearCustom slot ported box @ 35 HzNVX JAD 1200.12 Sundown SA-12 Double layered NVX Audio Deadener

FUTURE BUILD:

-2 Sundown Nightshade 12's D1 w/ Zv3 softs (HAVE)

- DC 3.5k (HAVE)

- 2 pairs of Skar RPX 6.5's, Skar RPX 6x9's , 4 Skar audio Bullet Super tweeters ( HAVE )

Undecided on box, amp(s), HU, and power supply.. and vehicle for that matter.

This guy right here sold me 2 VVX 15's brand new custom cones for 300 shipped, not only a killer deal, but i received them in 2 days, yes TWO. fastest shipping I've ever had. Easy guy to do business with, 2 thumbs up.

I bought the other 2 and they're damn sexy and got here fast too. Great seller and very easy to communicate with.
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

• 11 months later...

I have several other feedbacks that have been misplaced by accident.

I received a sub from Purplehaze it arrived in mint condition. He made a crate to ship fatty in the total weight was 113pounds and the sub 96.

Plus he stayed in constant contact with me....He's a great seller, no problems at all.

Big Red is a low end monster while staying musical. Tech talk there... Real talk it fucking slams. It's getting baby power from a SQ2200, and it's in a 3 cube box with lots of port. The box I made was just a quick one to see how it sounded period. It sounds amazing, I can't believe it's going to sound even better when it gets a little broken in. The sub was super tight when I received it, so I was super easy on it. Now I slam it on Decaf, and it moves tons of air, put on a little AC/DC and the kick drums are nice tight. My wife says it's the best sounding sub I've even owned, that's saying something cause I've been at this since the late 80s. Her exact words were," It sounds so smooth", but when I turned it up more she bailed as usual. ha ha I plan on getting a 3.5k amp for it, could it handle 5k or more maybe. I'm not going to be the one to find out. Thanks, Trent for making a beast!

Thanks man, I'm really glad you like it! Remember if you ever wanna sell it... even if it's all beat up and both coils are toast... I want it back!!
Edit: Anyone else I've dealt with please feel free to leave feedback. Thanks!

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 1 month later...