Mechman Alternators

So i will be ordering a denso 320 alt for my 02 caravan that should be a bolt in replacement.I also am going to fab up a bracket to fit a seconed alt.In your opinion should i go with the denso stock style or a large case delphi gm?I have cores of both to go by.I have been told to go with the denso but you are the man when it comes to alts so??? :drink40:thanks!

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

Ok then should I make the gm fit the stock location as well?I do have the option!Well I think? btw I am a gifted welder :clapping:

Edited by superchargedamd

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

I can build you a Denso unit for the price of the GM DR44 case unit that will be more compact and produce great power. If you can mount it I can build you this unit very easily with adjustable voltage and a single key-on turn-on lead. Email me for more details.

I can build you a Denso unit for the price of the GM DR44 case unit that will be more compact and produce great power. If you can mount it I can build you this unit very easily with adjustable voltage and a single key-on turn-on lead. Email me for more details.

Thanks Eric. I will be in touch soon!

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK