Alright guys,first off. I'm going to say I'm not the type to post a thread about my personal life like this but I need some opionions.

I use to work with this girl about 5 years ago and I thought she was amazing but I was to shy to talk to her.I ended up having to quit my job there,and only kept in contact with this girl through myspace,never really talked jus every once in a while.well last year on my birthday I check my email and she sent me a message sayn happy birthday.so I reply back telling her to call me sometime.well we have been talking ever since,and I fell deeply in love with her.(again I'm not the type to post my personal life or fall for a woman,I've been fucked over to many times.)well since then she has been through a lot of bs,custody battle and shit.the only way for her to keep her child she needs to get away from the pos father.and the only way she can do that is to move to kentucky,I live in nw ohio.I would go with her and jus start a new life down there but I have a 7 yr old kid and I'm not going to leave her.so my question to you all is what would you do in this situation?would you wait for the woman that has been great to you,or would you just move on and part ways?sorry for the story but I need some more opinions on what to do.thanks to everyone that has anything to say about this

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

You say y'all have been talking. Is that just over the Internet/phone, or have yall actually been together? Do you have a life built up in Ohio, and is there family and friends there? How do you believe the kid would feel about the move?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

That's a toughie. Especially when kids are involved.. But.. It sounds like it'll be insanely complicated to work everything out. I'd just try to part ways, even though I really wouldn't want to.

I can't really think about this too much, I'm having major personal issues as well, and that's taking up all of my thoughts already. Hope I provided semi-ok input..

Supercharged-it started jus talking on the phone an such,then we started spending time together.all of my family is here in ohio,everything is.my daughter lives with her mother and would never let me move with her out of state.if I had custody I would jus go,but I don't and can't leave my kid.

Gameing-I'm thinking that's my only option,unless I want to wait for her to get on her feet and have her move bak here and us get a place together.

Chris-kids first exactly,that's why I can't bring myself to move down there with her.my daughter will always come first

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Maybe now is not the right time for you 2. No matter what stay in touch. Because you never know what tomorrow brings...

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Maybe now is not the right time for you 2. No matter what stay in touch. Because you never know what tomorrow brings...

That's true.we went 4 years without seeing or talking to eachother and when we did start talking again it felt like it was ment to be.

Your kid comes first, women will come and go but you only get one time to be there for your child as they grow.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Your kid comes first, women will come and go but you only get one time to be there for your child as they grow.

Very well said. She's moving because she thinks/knows it's the best thing for her kid, abd you staying, would be the best for yours. I'm sure she can understand that.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback