6/27 update - the buick is getting a rebuild

Lookin good man. You going to techflex the wire too or just Cut it to the proper lengths? What's up with those left and right quarter panel plastics? I think the pdx would go nicely in there, possibly that batcap.... I you have the room or the imagination to make it happen.

i could do a couple little batteries in the panels if i wanted to. i just dont think i need to do that. i have plenty of room in the amp rack for 2-4 more batteries if i need them. i dont want to move an amp inside of a panel because i want to be able to get to all the knobs easily, i change stuff a lot lol. plus it would mean a bunch more money in RCAs.

the wires came out a little long, didnt want to cut them short lol. some things look a little cleaner now, some look a little worse. its a work in progress lol. just had to get it back together so i could go to work.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I dont know of anyone who competes with a system that isn't a work in progress. I know yours sounded excellent though the last i heard it. The little things are the big things for me. One less battery and one less amp On that amp rack would clear things up. But I'm tuned in to see what's next.

ill take one of those xstatics off your hands pm me

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

i will take the ms - 8 off your hands when you are ready

I was about to ask about that LOL.

im ready lol. it resets itself once or twice a week for some reason. just shuts off then boots back up. only takes a few seconds. :shrug: have to see if it still does it now that ive rewired and moved it.

but ya, if someone wants to buy it i would just ask that they let me grab a bit.1 before i ship it out so i dont have a week of silence in the car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

lol this isnt a for sale thread. i planned on using that little battery.

I dont know of anyone who competes with a system that isn't a work in progress. I know yours sounded excellent though the last i heard it. The little things are the big things for me. One less battery and one less amp On that amp rack would clear things up. But I'm tuned in to see what's next.

true, it would look less cluttered. but, the bright side is you wont be able to see it once im done :woot:

you're welcome to come over and help me make it better :drinks:

lol this isnt a for sale thread. i planned on using that little battery.

hahahaha i know its not i was just gonna see if you had a couple laying around youd want to get rid of

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Archived