6/27 update - the buick is getting a rebuild

looks good so far! Have you already purchased the Goliath set? Buddy of mine bought that set, and its really 'flat' sounding, not as detailed as I thought it would be.

a box design yet?

how much for the chick?

in all seriousness though you can send her my way to "help" lulz

you dont want her help. all she wants to do is have sex with me, all the time. who wants that shit?

8):woot:

If you need a hand, you got it any time I'm local. December and summer is pretty much the only time I'm in the bay though.

oh ok, you're down south for school i take it?

looks good so far! Have you already purchased the Goliath set? Buddy of mine bought that set, and its really 'flat' sounding, not as detailed as I thought it would be.

a box design yet?

its not goliath, its gothia. i dont know of a goliath set. in general european speakers are flat while american speakers have peaks to make them livelier. did your friend just run them with passive crossovers or did he have a processor? if so, what kind? thanks for the info.

i do have a design, just not sure on layout. slightly over 3 cubes. 31hz as of now. might go slightly higher. sub up, port back.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

how much for the chick?

you dont want her help. all she wants to do is have sex with me, all the time. who wants that shit?

well you should send your cousin some pics :D

how much for the chick?

im actually surprised it took this long for someone to ask for pics of her lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

how much for the chick?

im actually surprised it took this long for someone to ask for pics of her lol.

well this isnt chat :pardon:

my mistake on the misspelling lol

but he was running these passive off SE series arc amp

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_26256_DLS-Gothia-6.3.html

I guess when I say flat they lacked in the details on the highs. the clarity and depth on the mid to low range was amazing. The mid bass is out standing imo. I've heard other European speaker and to me most of them possessed the right amount of bright detail but lacked in the low end humpf. But that DLS set was opposite. Using a pioneer HU, with the eq settings raised in the 10-17khz range. Something could have been funky. just my .02cents He did buy them off ebay....

my mistake on the misspelling lol

but he was running these passive off SE series arc amp

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_26256_DLS-Gothia-6.3.html

I guess when I say flat they lacked in the details on the highs. the clarity and depth on the mid to low range was amazing. The mid bass is out standing imo. I've heard other European speaker and to me most of them possessed the right amount of bright detail but lacked in the low end humpf. But that DLS set was opposite. Using a pioneer HU, with the eq settings raised in the 10-17khz range. Something could have been funky. just my .02cents He did buy them off ebay....

thanks for that review man. that actually sounds perfect for what i like lol. if i do need more on the top end i would hope i can fix it with the ms-8's EQ. we will see. im still really liking my current setup. it actually sounds a lot better right now after this work.

Archived