6/27 update - the buick is getting a rebuild

im turning my car away from SPL and making it into a car with a great front stage for SQ while keeping a sub stage that will still get decently loud but reach lower. equipment looks like it will be:
DC3k (thanks Joe)
two AA havoc 12"s
DC 120.4
Alpine PDX150.4
MS-8 for now, Bit.1 later
DLS gothia 6.3

I am taking my time to do this right. i even bought all new power wire so i would have red and black runs that reach to the rear of the car. so this build will probably take a while to get done but here is my work so far until i get new subs.

taking it all out
IMG_0002.jpg

ive always wanted to pull up the carpet and start all over.
IMG_0003.jpg

tossing in some damplifier pro while im down there. i coated the under body with spectrum so i only deadened the worst spots.
IMG_0009.jpg

getting it all laid out and organized. feels really good knowing the rats nest under the carpet is gone.
IMG_0015.jpg

she came over to help, as you can tell lol.
IMG_0016.jpg

after i made fun of her with that pic she wanted something to do so she tried to get this bolt off. she couldnt but it was cute she tried lol.
IMG_0018.jpg

then i started my amp rack. Thanks, Alpine, for your help.
IMG_0019.jpg

this is some althread going from under the car, through the amp rack and will go into the box to hold everything in place.
IMG_0022.jpg

who can free hand a straight hole? me, thats right. lol
IMG_0020.jpg

carpet back down, getting everything in place.
IMG_0023.jpg

ill use a few of these small batteries later.
IMG_0024.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reserved

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Lookin good Jason. Those amps look good in there.....to bad they're not on display...lol

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

looking good so far.... :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Lookin good Jason. Those amps look good in there.....to bad they're not on display...lol

lol, ya it is sad. its pretty cool having matching amps. just means i have to think up some cool wood work for the box to make up for it :popcorn:

hahaha, wow... my average MPG went up by .9 just on my way to work. so my actual MPG must have gone up by at least 2 to bring the average up like that. lol it feels good having 400lbs out of the trunk.

Archived