Second Skin Audio

Mmats Juggernaut

Hi guys, what do you think about the Juggernaut Subs. I'm running 1 APXX 15" at the moment. For music only. The Atomic is a bad ass sub. But i can't get two of those into my trunk (needs to much volume). Now i got a good deal for 2 MMats Juggernauts 15". Like i said, i would use them only for music. I want some groundpounding subs. What do you think. Hope you can help me

Thanks

Edited by imperator

Hi guys, what do you think about the Juggernaut Subs. I'm running 1 APXX 15" at the moment. For music only. The Atomic is a bad ass sub. But i can't get two of those into my trunk (needs to much volume). Now i got a good deal for 2 MMats Juggernauts 15". Like i said, i would use them only for music. I want some groundpounding subs. What do you think. Hope you can help me

Thanks

Juggs hit real hard but they need alot room as well

O i thought a jugg would not need that much Volume. I gave my APXX about 4.5 cubic feet after sub and port. tuned to 35 Hz i think and it goes like hell. The APXX is a bad ass sub. Not only for SPL. You can hear very good music with it... like the BTL :)

But i don't think that i can build a 9 cubic feet box that fits into the trunk of a Ford Focus MK2.

I was told the Juggernaut doesn't need that much, hmmmm

Let me check agin im almost positive thats what they said yep 4.5 cubes + .42 for sub displacement then .47 for the port displacement at there recommended 50 sq" 16" long so a total box 5.39 cubes foreach sub so a 10.78 cubed total for both..... so yeah if you don't have at least 10 cubes i would't get them...

whats the reason you want 2 subs? if its to get louder you can try to run more power to the apxx

A little bit louder yes. But that's not the only reason. I want the pressure of two 15" Woofers. I think you know what I mean. My project is about making a really groundpounding car. But i wan't it all in the trunk, because i need space for four persons when i wanna take friends with me for example.

sounds like you should get the TS Parameters, and just model them up on enclosure design software. All we can do is just guess, and usually that advice doesn't work out too well. if you can get me the parameters I could better answer your question.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...