They really only cost 20$$ ? is so thats some good tats especially for the price. they look good man

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Yea I really paid 20 for the tribal, a good friend of mine do tats for me for dirt cheap...the other was like 40 a new shop that opened close to where I live

Asshole By Nature

Yea I really paid 20 for the tribal, a good friend of mine do tats for me for dirt cheap...the other was like 40 a new shop that opened close to where I live

hell yea, thats awesome. Gotta love having tattoo friends. Whats the tribal stand for? I know some have weird meanings

I forgot what he told me the meaning was but he said it fits me, its not finished yet its gonna cover the whole arm down to my elbow

Asshole By Nature

• 1 month later...

Like most everyone else mentioned, every shop is different. when it comes to smaller pieces like that, they're usually just given a price. i say this because someone mentioned tattoo artists being paid by the hour, but in cases of small tattoos, i just charge by the piece. most shops have a minimum price. the shop i work at is 50. so no matter how small it is, it will atleast cost 50. i don't know of any shops that go down to 20, or 30, but someone mentioned that's how much they paid, so i could be wrong. i've worked at 4, 5 different shops and the lowest minimum was 40. i know a lot of scratchers (people who tattoo out of their houses) who will tattoo for 20 dollars, but no artist in a shop. atleast not on the east coast. i haven't been all over though, so what do i know. pick an artist from a local shop you like and inquire about the tattoo. i'm sure judging by the size you want it will probably just be shop minimum price. good luck!

Stars Wars Golf bags

5 water purification System.

Needles are roughly ten cents each when you buy them in quantity, disposible tubes go for about quarter each.....there is really no reason for anyone to reuse a needle in this day and age.

Very nice quality work man....you got a hell of a deal!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500