I have been playing this for the past week. and i have been playing with groups of 5 or 6 and this shitty ass game cant connect for shit and cant get a full party into a game it takes hours at a time just to get into a game... and my NAT is open...

They better fix this for mw3 with this matchmaking bullshit or i am not buying it...

Does anyone else get this connecting to game problem?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I don't have any problems with it. I always get in instantly

Yea but i play with family usually a group of 6 the chances of all of us getting in the same game ARE VERY SLIM.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i think theyve stopped monitoring the servers for mw2

so if people are glitching or hacking its gonna screw up the servers. same thing happened with halo 2 after reach came out

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I don't have any problems with it. I always get in instantly

Yea but i play with family usually a group of 6 the chances of all of us getting in the same game ARE VERY SLIM.

Isn't there an ability to join as a party in MW2? I thought there was...

There is but it never really worked that great, from my experience, I used to play MW2 alot, but with a group of us always 2-3 would get kicked in the process of joining the lobby/game

Also a note: The IW CoD's have always been easier to mod/hack than the Treyarch CoD's, Treyarch is like Bungie when it comes to hacking

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Exactly Captain, another reason why I love Black Ops. No hacking. I still play Blops almost every single day, until the 25th that is :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It takes me at least 30 minutes to find a match, and I have an open connection. When im at my other home, I can find one in several minutes, but I'm red bar the entire game.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.