65 members have voted

1. 1. My overall experience with DC Power has been:

• Great
    • Bad
    • No experience with DC Power but heard GREAT things
    • No experience with DC Power but heard BAD things.

Well, i ordered a 270 xp for my car off of their website and it said when i ordered it that they were in stock. After waiting about 2 weeks, i get in touch with them and then they tell me that they were waiting on parts to build mine. Then they changed their webstie to say out of stock. After about of month of waiting, i finally get it and the connections were not right. After getting in touch with them and showing them pics of the problem, they admitted they screwed up and for me to send it back. No telling how much longer i will have to wait. :( So my experience is not so great so far. Hopefully they will get it right and send it back asap.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

they make one of the best alts with me experience since i had a few, sure u can go with ur gut feeling and buying the one u think is suitable for ur application then take ur experience and opinion and try to help the next, when they took long with my alt they explained to me that they do most of the the army's alt's and most of there work is towards that so if there alt fail, lives would be at stake. well mines is still going strong.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 1 month later...

I ordered my alternator almost two weeks ago and still don't even have a tracking number yet. Their customer service is absolutely unacceptable. It says on the website that they take pride in that though. They also never reply to e-mails. This is not just coming from me but a lot of other people have said this too. I think it would be a good idea to maybe throw in a damn shirt or stickers or something to show they actually give two shits about their customers for making them wait so long and not knowing anything about the progress of their orders.

I ordered my alternator almost two weeks ago and still don't even have a tracking number yet. Their customer service is absolutely unacceptable. It says on the website that they take pride in that though. They also never reply to e-mails. This is not just coming from me but a lot of other people have said this too. I think it would be a good idea to maybe throw in a damn shirt or stickers or something to show they actually give two shits about their customers for making them wait so long and not knowing anything about the progress of their orders.

you know most alt turnaround times are about a month? and its a holiday today......

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

listen, i udnerstnad your foncufsion and people sufkc up sometimes. they make greats alst adn will do you right.. just let them fix teh problem. thank you and i hope you have ahving a wonderful thaknksigivng.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

listen, i udnerstnad your foncufsion and people sufkc up sometimes. they make greats alst adn will do you right.. just let them fix teh problem. thank you and i hope you have ahving a wonderful thaknksigivng.

:ninja:

"Listen, I understand your confusion and people fuck up sometimes. The make great alts and will do you right... Just let them fix the problem. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving."

• 3 weeks later...

I just placed my second order with DC on the 28th of November. All I can say is they make EXCELLENT products but I do agree there customer service is lacking alittle. I emailed them yesterday just to get info on whether or not they have the casings available for VW GTI alts...

Just wish they were still on SSA. :peepwall:

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

Archived