65 members have voted

1. 1. My overall experience with DC Power has been:

• Great
    • Bad
    • No experience with DC Power but heard GREAT things
    • No experience with DC Power but heard BAD things.

I wouldn't buy anything from them again. I understand I live over seas and the cars aren't the same. But my last car had the exact same engine in it as its counter part in the states. So DC said they could make it for me and they did, it just didn't fit. When I brought it to their attn when I finally got a hold of them they told me to figure out a way to shim it. I'm sorry I just paid you over 600$ for something thats suppose to fit a specific thing and your telling me I need to figure out how to make it fit. Mean while this was all after waiting over 5 months for the alternator. I couldn't get a hold of any one, I would call leave vm, send emails and private messages to try and get some help and didn't get a response until I made my issue public and even then the communication was shotty. First my alternator/order got lost in the system it said it had shipped when it hadn't and no one seem to notice hey we haven't made this alt yet. Then I needed a custom bracket I was told when I ordered the alt that it would be made/ordered right away for again guess what they didn't. They ordered it after I had already received the alt. well now I have this huge expensive paper weight that I can't use while waiting for the bracket. A month goes by and I finally get the bracket, go to fit it to my vehicle and come to find out it doesn't fit, not even close. In the long run I was able to return and the whole ordeal cost me about 75 bucks in shipping and 6 1/2 months of my time. Oh and I has to remind them to give me my refund after they received my alt.

Oh and for those who say they make great alts and it's worth the wait, that maybe true if itll fit.

you win some, you lose some

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way I'd buy their product is if the cost to me was so minimal that I wouldnt care if it worked or not. Other than that, not a chance in hell I'd do business with them.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i think when you vote you should reply with what you voted, and why. thatwill help future customers .

I haven't done business with them but heard good things, dislike huge prices though.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I havent done business with them but I know some locals who have, all got the same treatment you hear about on any car audio forum.......promised fast shipping, doesnt ship, then it gets lost, then its a suppliers fault, then its getting a free "upgrade", then u cant get ahold of anyone, then it finally arrives a month and a half later. Some got free alts out of it so u wont hear them complain.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived