DC Sound Lab

Level 4 handling 1500 watts?

Im running a DC level 4 with level 5 coils and I had my amp clamped at 1309 watts. so you should be fine.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I've been running mine with almost that much power no problem. But like everyone said, just make sure your gains are good and there's no clipping and you should be fine.

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

I'm thinking that Hifonics amp will clip more than I would want so I decided to go with the AQ1200D and plus it should be more efficient

Also probably goin with an 18" (go big or go home I guess :) ). So what should I make my box specs to? I can fit up to 42inx19.5inx17in. And I'm looking for some SQL I guess so tube around 30?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

get the lvl 5 coil upgrade..

my mom has been running a pair of the dc lvl 4 10s.. when they 1st came out.. she runs them on a hifonics 2608d.. for 2years now.. the suspension is very soft now.. but they take the 900 to 1k easily.. i say 900 to 1k...bc the 2608d wont do 2600 rms lol..shes seeing roughly about 1900 watts to both woofers..

design the box well and set gains properly...DO NOT use bassboost at all..n u should be fine...as long as u have the e;ectrical to support the amp also