Effed up the mosquitos :-) LOL

So last night I decided to take a little cruise out to the marshlands near my home. I didn't even think about it on the way out, but with it flat calm, the mosquitos were just rediculous !

As I pull into the boat ramp area, no sooner than I park the truck, and kill the lights, and I probably already had 20 of them in the cab ! I swat at a few and I'm thinking, "Well this is gonna' suck" {expecting it to be a short parking}.

But I go on and crank up a tune...... Then I started wondering.... "Could a mosquitos little light weight a$$, even function well enough to bite me, with my stereo slapping" ??? So I turned on the cab light for a minute to watch them, and they were basically just completely effed up :) {Good ! Little bastids trying to bite my a$$ ! :)}

Between songs, or during a mellow passage, they would finally land..... then, just about the time they were getting ready to bite, "BOOOOM" ! It wasn't like it scared them into flying away.... but more like it litterally knocked them off their feet :)

So their you go, slapping car systems are WAAAY better than OFF mesquito repellant :)

Peace,

Fish

thats funny. normally insects are attracted to the loud noise. i think.... haha i mean i left my car at my friends house for the weekend in his yard and i got ants all throughout my car. They were just sugar ants but still annoying. But every time i turned up the bass they would come out from hiding and even though i had nothing close to food or drink in the back of my car the majority of them were found in the trunk. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

thats funny. normally insects are attracted to the loud noise. i think.... haha i mean i left my car at my friends house for the weekend in his yard and i got ants all throughout my car. They were just sugar ants but still annoying. But every time i turned up the bass they would come out from hiding and even though i had nothing close to food or drink in the back of my car the majority of them were found in the trunk. lol

Dude... Those are no ordinary sugar ants! Those crazy bastards are bass ants! They howl at the moon light and dance to dub

The roaches come out when I play my system, IDK where they come from but there are always some. Must be our open carpark and open drains here... :bull:

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order