Shoutout to 3 very nice people

I responded in your "sound stream" thread, but here is a "Cut and Paste" what I said

Um, lets see where to start from.... 1st and foremost, BIGBALLA you are one hell of a guy :) That was so nice of you to do. Can't say I know of anyone else that would do that. Hats off to you dude :hi:

"miniSPLlancer" you actually broke a rule here, but I think other mods/admins here would agree you really didn't "SELL" anything other then the price of shipping a BROKEN product, so I dont think this is a big deal to anyone here. There are some outstanding folks here and this is like a "Pay it Forward" type of event. Even thought this thread is over a 20$ (cost of shipping) charge, $20 can mean alot to folks. I'll be honest here, $20 means everything to me right now as I've been laid off from my job for nearly the last 3 months and can't make ends meet in my very own house (How I still have internet is beyond me) So if I put myself in this guys shoes, I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I would appreciate it ;)

Very proud of BIGBALLA, you're damn good people! :clapping:

OK continue on......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Found some stuff to send you maybe it will help you out. sofar i got power wire 2sets of 6.5 and some tweets and two 14foot rca i am still looking to see what else i can send you to help with your setup.

For sure man I'm stoked! And I had this 30 dollar dual head unit but it sucked ass for clipping so it permantly damaged my speakers... If you got a head unit lying around that would really help not trying to be all santa clausey it's just earlier you asked what I had. If not I will save up hopefully thanks in advance I can't wait for my Christmas present from you. Just remember if you don't need it I don't have it. My system at the moment is permantly muted... Speakers all blown (you got that already covered tho) thanks again :)

I responded in your "sound stream" thread, but here is a "Cut and Paste" what I said

Um, lets see where to start from.... 1st and foremost, BIGBALLA you are one hell of a guy :) That was so nice of you to do. Can't say I know of anyone else that would do that. Hats off to you dude :hi:

"miniSPLlancer" you actually broke a rule here, but I think other mods/admins here would agree you really didn't "SELL" anything other then the price of shipping a BROKEN product, so I dont think this is a big deal to anyone here. There are some outstanding folks here and this is like a "Pay it Forward" type of event. Even thought this thread is over a 20$ (cost of shipping) charge, $20 can mean alot to folks. I'll be honest here, $20 means everything to me right now as I've been laid off from my job for nearly the last 3 months and can't make ends meet in my very own house (How I still have internet is beyond me) So if I put myself in this guys shoes, I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I would appreciate it ;)

Very proud of BIGBALLA, you're damn good people! :clapping:

OK continue on......

I'm in your shoes bro. I can't find a Job for hit :/ I've applied so many diff places even tried FI lol it really does feel good to get this love.

This proves their is still hope for the world. Random acts of kindness can make a big impact on someone's life, and if they pass it on it has a chance to do that much more. I was in the drive through at a local fastfood restaurant a few months back, pulled up to the window to pay to find out the car in front of me had decided to pay for my meal. Ever since then I try to once every week or so repay the favor to whoever happens to be behind me. Never know when something small could make someones night.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

This proves their is still hope for the world. Random acts of kindness can make a big impact on someone's life, and if they pass it on it has a chance to do that much more. I was in the drive through at a local fastfood restaurant a few months back, pulled up to the window to pay to find out the car in front of me had decided to pay for my meal. Ever since then I try to once every week or so repay the favor to whoever happens to be behind me. Never know when something small could make someones night.

That's what good people are made of. It really takes a heart to do such things.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

That's what good people are made of. It really takes a heart to do such things.

<333333333

For sure man we still gotta chill if you wanna kick it tomorrow I'm doing an install for my buddy and my car is finally fixed haha

I'm down! Read pm.

Didn't get a pm bro

Not to put you on blast.. But how come you didn't hit me up today? I was hitting up my buddy that had 4 12s and was getting demoed but I cut it short to hang With you :/

My phone was dead and I was on the north side helping my buddy with his car sorry Bro

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Archived