Damn near MINT CHROME RF POWER 1000

Next up in the collection of old school legends is a damn near mint Rockford POWER 1000. This is the chrome version with the LED's.

Email is the quickest way to get ahold of me as Im on the road all day and dont always get a chance to check the forums. I can be reached at [email protected]

This amplifier needs NO introduction. If you're looking at this and considering purchasing it, you already know that it's one of, if not THE most collectible amplifiers in car audio history. To top if off, this example is in NEAR MINT shape, and as icing on the cake, it's a "Terminator" edition-Wayne Harris spec'd out a few of these in chrome and with the LED's on the 'caboose'. Sold with functional wiring harness and original owners manual. $1000 shipped. Your chance to own one of the most sought after pieces in car audio history.

RF2.jpg

RF4.jpg

RF1.jpg

RF5.jpg

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

The --Terminator ed-- say Terminator ed on the front cover of the amp i have one thats just the power 1000c that you have not the rare -Terminator ed-- just wonted to let you no. i am emailing you a pic of a real -Terminator ed- power 1000

As, was not aware. This amp was introduced into the car audio world when I was still in pampers. All I knew was it was the chrome with led version according to the friend that is selling it

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

There was only like 150 are 200 of the real -Terminator ed- amps made. yes- Wayne Harris made some mods to the black ones and come up with the Chrome Terminator ed of the amp he put led in it bigger caps and took off the end of the power 1000 and then RF stared makeing the power 1000c like the one you have there. and that is a nice power 1000c that you have. if you come up on a -Terminator ed- amp its going to cost you some $$$$$$$.

There was only like 150 are 200 of the real -Terminator ed- amps made. yes- Wayne Harris made some mods to the black ones and come up with the Chrome Terminator ed of the amp he put led in it bigger caps and took off the end of the power 1000 and then RF stared makeing the power 1000c like the one you have there. and that is a nice power 1000c that you have. if you come up on a -Terminator ed- amp its going to cost you some $$$$$$$.

In your honest opinion, would you mind either emailing or PM'ing me what you thing this amp's current market value is

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Yes The caboose was also cut off That's why the power and ground cabales are visible,and leds added to the chrome edition power 1000's (like wayne did in his hurst).

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

^^^ Yes I'm interested if the price was a little lower?

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Well it turns out if it was a real terminator like origonally thought, it'd be valued at like $1500 in this condition. Its still stupid rare and in amazing condition. Feel free to make some reasonable offers, like said above, easiest way to get ahold of me is by email at [email protected] as I usually only get to check the forums once a day at night

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's