Tank's Very Low Budget S10 Build Log

do work!

I'm tryn man I'm tryn. I live in a small apartment and I don't have a garage so I do work as I can. Plus I'm waiting for parts yet. I'm going to start building my box tomorrow when I decide to wake my happy ass up. I have to go buy a jigsaw tomorrow too so I can cut the holes.

No.vice?...don't tell me u used pliers? Lol somehow ur low budget build is worth more that my high budget build lol jk how much did you get that 0 gauge?

Actually yeh I used a pair of vice grips lol. and I ordered my 0 gauge from knukonceptz$1.95 per foot for Copper Clad Aluminum. I only have a 140amp alt so I didn't need anything stronger... hell I didn't even need to get 0 gauge. I coulda went with 4ga and been fine but sometimes overkill is a good thing lol. Their 100% copper wire Kolossus is $3.95 per foot

Tuned in, if you ever need a hand and don't mind the drive my garage is open man just drop me a pm or hit me up on facebook.

Its a possability. I might be taking a ride up to Negaunee for the Rocky Horror Show at the Vista Theater. My cousin is in it. She lives in Mqt too. Oooh yeh and did I mention my cousin is a professional model who was named Michigan's Perfect Miss

well I got my other connectors in today. DB Link Gold editon gold plated 0 gauge terminals.... and lets just say they arent really 0 gauge....... I had to cut down the wire to around 2 gauge before i could get it in and even that wasnt the easiest thing to do. If I didn't order these online I would've returned them and got mt $10 back

1020111528.jpg

Archived