Tank's Very Low Budget S10 Build Log

Try putting the cloth part of Velcro in the inside of it. Keeping window to window contact...or suede...should soften the hit

yeh i put the padding back behind the sub box that cut down some of the vibration. I'm going to order some second skin damp pro for the back wall to go with the insulation and felt thats there.

• 1 month later...

like the truck i want one bad but my civic does me good .i want to see pics of the box loaded and what ya did with the amp

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

like the truck i want one bad but my civic does me good .i want to see pics of the box loaded and what ya did with the amp

Thanks man. the amp is under the seat. I have to pull my seat and redo my ground though because I didnt have enough 4ga to run in to my spot for my ground so right now its got some 10gauge solid wire for a ground. Hopefully soon I can get into my cousins garage and pull my seat to upgrade my ground to 0 gauge. it sucks not having my own garage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

since I dont have a jigsaw yet but I'll figure it out... might have to go to walmart and pick up a cheap one, use it, then return it lol

Well first of all, Walmart doesn't sell circle jigs, at least that I know of. Most people either get the Jasper jig from online, or ToolMaker makes a nice aluminum one.

Second, doing stuff like that is illegal, and I wouldn't be bragging about it on a public forum.

Plus it is shady, and will bring you bad karma.

Also, I followed you link here from SOTM, and I'm just wondering where are the pics of the system finished? Don't take this the wrong way man, but you may wanna read through the rules before you try to enter. They are pretty strict about some things, like your system being finished, no bare boxes, etc.

But I like you S10, and I think you have a lot of potential with this build! I had a few of those body style S10's, so it has definitely sparked some interest! So good luck, and I'll be checking back in from time to time! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived