Second Skin Audio

Dual 15" BTL N2 box design

Thanks man looks sick is that a second baffle or flush mount?

it's both. the inner baffle has a 14.25" diameter cutout, outer baffle has a 16" diameter cutout

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to give me the link to your build log if you actually build this thing

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

forsure I'm ordering it this week finally its my bday present haha so ill start the build next week hopefully

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

forsure I'm ordering it this week finally its my bday present haha so ill start the build next week hopefully

i can't wait to see it! Thanks again for spreading the word of my little "business"... if you could even call it that lol

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

yeah man definately i know what its like im doin the same thing ill credit you for the design in a kewl little way

My current Set up

Hey if you ever come up to iowa, let me know. i demand a demo! lol

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Nice man looks good. Do you think you could design. Me.a box for 1 15" ssd usually I design. My own. But I don't have a computer currently. Id like it to be tuned at 32 hz Max dimension would be 48 wide 18 deep 18 tall

You got yOur 15?!?!? Demo demo demo! :DD

im ordering it from school as we speak since im a student aid haha

My current Set up

Nice man looks good. Do you think you could design. Me.a box for 1 15" ssd usually I design. My own. But I don't have a computer currently. Id like it to be tuned at 32 hz Max dimension would be 48 wide 18 deep 18 tall

You got yOur 15?!?!? Demo demo demo! :DD

im ordering it from school as we speak since im a student aid haha

Dudee lemme help you install it? Or atleast let me watch, these people on here say I need more experience before I put 2500watts in my car haha.

i went from a 500 watt all jl system, purchased and installed by my local car stereo store, to a kicker zx2500.1 and ordering 4 CVX 12's (hence the name).

i joined this forum soon after i got this stuff, and realized there was no way in hell i could fit 4 12's in my trunk. 400 bucks well spent.

you don't necessarily need a lot of experience, it's more or less knowing what works and what doesn't. i mean hell, i've only been at this a couple of years now. i've only had 2 systems and haven't done much of anything else to gain "experience". but in the short time that i've been on this forum i've gained a lot of knowledge.

the point here really is, take your time and learn some stuff. yes, experience is usually more valuable, but if you've learned a thing or two before hand, it will save you from a lot of stupid and often expensive mistakes.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.