Has anyone on here ever took steroids?

I just got a new connection from a gym i was at in Florida,

some BIGGG motha****** there!

But anyway, im 20, 205 lbs, pretty strong and big.

I was middle linebacker in my high school days.

Im not necessarily looking at jumping into this in the next few days, unless everything i hear is like... holy shit i gotta do this. because i have heard some bad things.

But if anyone on here has or does them, i wanna know about cycling, what you use and how often you cycle and what not.. You can shoot me a p.m. instead of replying if you dont want people knowing your business like that.

Edited by bigaltexas

I heard they make you dumb...

Taken**** lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

i have been working out like hell for the last couple months.

the only really plus side to me is that its way easier to lose weight and throw muscle on instead of just bulking up and not losing any fat really.

i know there are pros and cons, but hey, everyone has their own decisions.

I never did them but one of my good friends did and we all had to stop hangin out with him. He had terrible anger problems and mood swings. He did get much bigger but once he stopped taking them even when he stayed working out he looked much worse than before. Once you start them you cant stop you have to stay cycling or you muscles will deteriorate. Not worth the risk, my .02 cents

Edited by lifted_silverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

This guy took steroids and his arm ended up popping lol. Personally I think it would be stupid to look this big and not be able to wipe your own ass. But if that is what you want to do go do it.

525285_f520.jpg

I never did them but one of my good friends did and we all had to stop hangin out with him. He had terrible anger problems and mood swings. He did get much bigger but once he stopped taking them even when he stayed working out he looked much worse. Not worth the risk, my .02 cents

yeah, i know all the side effects and what not. but what do you mean he looked much worse?

This guy took steroids and his arm ended up popping lol. Personally I think it would be stupid to look this big and not be able to wipe your own ass. But if that is what you want to do go do it.

525285_f520.jpg

shiit no, like i said, im looking for something to lean me up and bulk me up at the same time.

that guy re-used needles and im sure he didnt take the recommended ml/gs. ive seen that documentary before, no way in hell am i trying to look like that, i do agree with you thats stupid big and looks like shit.

Edited by bigaltexas

when you cycle off you look 10 years older than when you started. I'm not gonna bore you with the details, but unless you plan on keeping a super strict diet, insane workout schedule and taking a shit load of products to control your testosterone and hormone levels, they aren't worth it. You can get pretty huge with just creatine.