GADHAFI DEAD (WARNING GRAPHIC)

the most fucked up thing i can think of during this whole thing... they can put this on the news, with coverage... but cant show video evidence of the killing of osama... really?

really?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the most fucked up thing i can think of during this whole thing... they can put this on the news, with coverage... but cant show video evidence of the killing of osama... really?

really?

Touche <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

killing Gaddafi sounds good on paper, but if you know middle eastern history and politics than you know how pointless it is. every time a ruler has been ousted in the Middle East, a worse one has been put into place. Consistently. Every time.

It may be shot in quality... but the video taking skills is still an F. So it brings it to an average of a C. :pardon: Hahah

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

killing Gaddafi sounds good on paper, but if you know middle eastern history and politics than you know how pointless it is. every time a ruler has been ousted in the Middle East, a worse one has been put into place. Consistently. Every time.

this is true

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

really?

Touche <_<

This was public ... Osama's wasn't.

it doesnt matter... if WE as a nation can put it on the news, we can put the video evidence of osama on the news as well... hes still the hide and seek champion in my book, because there is still NO PROOF... and hell, im in the military and dont believe it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones