Sonic Electronix

will do, thx..im gonna head out tmrw and see if i can find em..

I live in toronto, and the area i live in doesnt have many car audio fanatics..friggin if a ricer's got a few sony xplods or some kappas, he's considered god...(sarcasm)..but you get the point...

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

hmm would these manuals your talking about tell meaurements of eveything? like how much room between the dash and the air controls... or the door info ect

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

it's just that you gotta buy them..crutchfield has em...for about  $5 american...

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

nothing on the cobalt either chilton or hanynes site... and nothing whatsoever on crutchfield

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

hmm this is weird..i selected different cars as "my car" and I even selected the cobalt..it gives me the same master sheet for 4.99..i guess when you order it, they send you the specific one, and on the website I assume they show a generic version?

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

oh i c what i did i just searched for the term "manual"... anyway im wondering how useful that is vs the hanes manual (which i could not find one for the cobalt)... im mainly needing to open up the dash

wouldn't know bro, i havent used em yet...what you CAN do is, you can go to your local chapters store and see if they have it (the manual) that is..master sheet just provides pictures and instructions on how to open up dash, door panels, etc...

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

Kenwood KVT-617

Chiltons and Haynes manuals are OK....but if you want the real deal then try and find the factory service manual for your vehicle.  They are always much more detailed and I find that they usually give out more info regarding the specific job your doing.  Also, sometimes your dealer, if they are pretty cool, will just copy the tech sheets and give them to ya.

Archived