yep... I'm making a sword

Badass! nice craftsmanship!

after you're done with this one, it would be cool to see you try making a real one.. :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

if i made a real one it would be folded steel. definitely dont have the means to make that lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 8 months later...

this is stupid old now but i just realized i never updated it.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

That is a dangerous ...toy !

Did you have fun with it, and making it ?!

Well done, but don't give it to children !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Craftmanship I expected from you skittles. Shit looks good I hope nobody confuses it with an actual weapon lol

thanks drew. lol it actually could be a weapon. im fairly eager to sharpen it and take out a watermelon :D

That is a dangerous ...toy !

Did you have fun with it, and making it ?!

Well done, but don't give it to children !!!

oh ya, it was fun. the only scary part when when i showed up to the halloween party, someone asked me if they could see it. i took it out and handed it to them and they walked off with it and started playing with it with other drunk people... took it back pretty quick lol.

another drunk guy tried to be smart and tell me what kind of sword it was. told me it was a stabbing sword... i made the thing... i know what kind of sword it is and how it was used lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice sword bro . I had one that was made out of stainless steel with a steel sheath. It was heavy buy nasty looking. Swing that thing 2 or 3 times and your winded lol. I bet yours is light as a feather

Archived