Hey, would anyone happen to know a good place to buy lowering springs for a vehicle? I've been looking for front lowering springs for my ride, a 1990 Olds Delta 88, but can't find them anywhere! I just need for the front, I need to drop it down between an inch and a half, and two inches cuz all the stereo weight in the back makes the rear sag more than the front, quite a bit. But i've looked all over the web to no avail. I know this is a rare car to do mods like that too, but there's gotta be some place. Or some place that will make them custom for me? Please let me know if anyone has an idea! Thanks!

I would recommend raising the rear up instead of lowering the front. Just my .02 You can purchase some air shocks by Gabriel that should bolt into the stock rear shock location.

If you are determinded to lower the front, you may have to have the springs cut or have some springs made. You could use some springs they use for hydraulics and cut them down instead of the stock ones. Hydraulic springs are usually a little more stiff and should handle the over all weight of the car but, will change the ride factor. Cutting a coil off and having it turned will lower you down but, may be either bouncy or bottoms out in the front. May also not be able to align the car again.