'Otis' music video- Jay-Z and Kanye West

So they basically cut off the roof and doors of a $350k Maybach and do doughnuts with it. I realize they're auctioning the car for charity, but I don't see any way they'll get even close to the MSRP back.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

yea it was crazy and who cares, they has the money to be stoopid... :peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

1 its old news 2 wrong section

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It's like us buying a candy bar and taking a bite then giving it away. When you have that much money who cares.

I remember when bam Margera took a saws all to a Lamborghini gallardo.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

It's like us buying a candy bar and taking a bite then giving it away. When you have that much money who cares.

Agree on the who cares part, but these guys aren't that loaded... To Bill Gates yes, but not to these guys. It's a sizable chunk of their yearly income. It's more like me going out and buying a new DC 12k and blowing it up.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Agree on the who cares part, but these guys aren't that loaded... To Bill Gates yes, but not to these guys. It's a sizable chunk of their yearly income. It's more like me going out and buying a new DC 12k and blowing it up.

You honestly think that 350k is a sizable part of Jay-Z yearly income? If so then you are surely mistaken!!!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Also, that is the largest focus/cost of the video. The special effects in others aren't cheap, so its not like this one is $350k more expensive than another video.