18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

Tyler Fischer: thanks for the info lisa. He is basiclly running it like a business, for all his recones for people and stuff
Tyler Fischer: Everyone hate's him anyway. He's pretty much trapped and couldnt lie his way outa this one with the videos and posts on SMD saying he stole the pioneers. also with running his so called business dirt floor customs
Tyler Fischer:I agree with ya. Id love to see all his shit go down the shit hole.
Tyler Fischer: I have no choice in seeing who he really is because we live in the same city lol

Fact is unfortunately we do live in the same city. However he never hung out with me or been to my house or "shed", and I dont hang with fake people.

Tyler Fischer: Yea compared to my youtube videos which are all not fake

I also have video proof of all his slander and a bunch of other slander done from the posts made.

Question...isn't that called a SUBURBAN and isn't in SEVERAL YEARS OLDER than Meade's 'Hoe? Idiot. Oh yeah, you're definitely a Meade wannabe. 8)

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian look at his post count. He aint getting in anyway. In fact because he cant be bothered to read the entire post he'll take a vacation when i do go through the list.

And why would you steal some 100 dollar pioneers iwth the gear you have? Ive known you across the forums for a long ass time. I dont think I'll be taking his word for anything

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Question...isn't that called a SUBURBAN and isn't in SEVERAL YEARS OLDER than Meade's 'Hoe? Idiot. Oh yeah, you're definitely a Meade wannabe. 8)

No, I have a tahoe. its a 99, pretty sure Steves is a 2001, different body style.

However I bought my stock color tahoe long before Steve even had the first drop of paint sprayed on his.

Hence the meade cherry joke we have going back and forth between Steve and I.

And here is proof, however I "copied him on the color".......

Video of mine Uploaded by audiofanaticz on Jan 14, 2009 with a cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqRQudWhxBs

Here is a video by steve when the truck was being painted.

Uploaded by meade916 on Mar 16, 2010

Any fool will notice my video is a year older then steves video, and that is even before it got any paint sprayed on it.......

Brian look at his post count. He aint getting in anyway. In fact because he cant be bothered to read the entire post he'll take a vacation when i do go through the list.

And why would you steal some 100 dollar pioneers iwth the gear you have? Ive known you across the forums for a long ass time. I dont think I'll be taking his word for anything

Thanks bro

Just wanted to be clear the type of person he is.

Means a lot buddy

:drinks:

N8 i sent 5 dummies packing for 48 hrs this evening.... So i cleaned up the mess for ya man... Didnt delete any posts just sent to bantsville :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

No, I have a tahoe. its a 99, pretty sure Steves is a 2001, different body style.

However I bought my stock color tahoe long before Steve even had the first drop of paint sprayed on his.

Hence the meade cherry joke we have going back and forth between Steve and I.

And here is proof, however I "copied him on the color".......

Video of mine Uploaded by audiofanaticz on Jan 14, 2009 with a cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqRQudWhxBs

Here is a video by steve when the truck was being painted.

Uploaded by meade916 on Mar 16, 2010

Any fool will notice my video is a year older then steves video, and that is even before it got any paint sprayed on it.......

Haha still, they're not even the same generation of Tahoes though!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: Geardropper

First and last Initial of my Real Name: M.W.

Birthdate: 14/08/1991

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Updated again. Again if you were not included. Do not pm me. Do not post in here complaining. Do not question it. It will make me angry.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: BassBoy1132

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R. T.

Birthdate: 11/09/1993

Screenname: BassBoy1132

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R. T.

Birthdate: 11/09/1993

You need 300 post counts

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived